Sweet Summer (in May) Sun

Sweet Summer (in May) Sun
Five silly faces

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One Tree Hill

Um, yes - I'm that girl. I'm that 30-something girl who is married with children and still can't get enough of the CW.
I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I loved Angel. (Okay - to be fair, I mostly loved David Boreanaz)
I loved Charmed.
I loved The Gilmore Girls.
I loved 7th Heaven.
I have been so, so disappointed that One Tree Hill ended. Everyone (network people) said that it did have a conclusion, but I did not think so.
So during the Christmas holidays, I was so thrilled when I saw commercials announcing the return of One Tree Hill for a REAL, final season.
So ... Tonigh at 8 p.m. EST, I watched the first episode of the new, final season.

Spoiler below!

Brooke (Sophia Bush) & Julian (Austin Nichols) have twin boys - Davis & Jude;
Clay (Robert Buckley) & Quinn (Shantel Van Santen) are dealing with Clay's sleep-walking and ending up in random places;
Chris Keller (Tyler Hilton) is back;
Someone is (I think) stalking Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti);

So the opening one minute or so is a series of scenes from the season to come: 

Looks like Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) is back (getting the crap kicked out of him);
Haley identifying a body (is it Nathan?);
Dan (Paul Johansson) & Chris teamed up with guns?;
Chase (Stephen Colletti) with blood on his face being put into the back of a police cruiser ...



Um, I think it's safe to say that I'm a very, very excited about the upcoming episodes.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment