Sweet Summer (in May) Sun

Sweet Summer (in May) Sun
Five silly faces

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Here's What You Get ...


I love barbeque.
Seriously.
At Thanksgiving with my Dad's family, we always had Prosser's BBQ which my aunt picked up in Hemingway.
When we go to the beach, my first stop after unloading the car, is Prosser's BBQ in Murrell's Inlet.
I also enjoy politics. Somewhat.
So it was with great enjoyment that I read this article today which merged the two.
Personally, I'm a girl who loves the vinegar and salt bbq of the low-country, but I also like the mustard-based bbq of the midlands. And in the Upstate, I love Bull Hawg's.
So, now you have my recommendations and maybe I've piqued your curiosity about my politics. I will be voting in the S.C. GOP Primary, but I've not decided yet for whom ... is the bbq map any kind of indicator? Hmmmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment