Sweet Summer (in May) Sun

Sweet Summer (in May) Sun
Five silly faces

Friday, April 20, 2012

Roughly 81 Hours To Go

Last of the To-Do List:


  • a lit review for my Theories & Principals of Human Communications (due the 17th)
  • a film paper (due the 17th)
  • Pop Culture Assessment Paper (dues the 18th)
  • a final test on the History of Rock & Roll (due by 5 p.m. the 20th)
  •  20 listening blog entries (due the 20th)
  • a paper for my Women in the Media class (due the 23rd) 
  • Final Exam for my Theories & Principles of Human Communications class (10% of grade) Tuesday the 24th 9:30 a.m.
  • Final Exam for my Film Genre Course (unsure how it affects my grade but we're being test on The Godfather, Fargo, Crash, The Departed, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest) Tuesday the 24th 6:30-9:30 p.m.
  • my portion of a wikipedia entry (dues the 25th)
On-going projects until we make our official move: 
  • Pack and pack some more
  • Find a job
  • Laundry
  • Wash dishes
  • Feed, clothe, house & keep healthy two amazing children
So ... If you're hiring, message me - I am definitely looking for a j-o-b!

No comments:

Post a Comment