Sweet Summer (in May) Sun

Sweet Summer (in May) Sun
Five silly faces

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Weekend Already

I can't believe that it has literally been 40 days since I last blogged.
I either owe my readers an apology or ... I hate to think of the alternative!
For now, I just wanted to do a quick update:
I have 4 (yes, FOUR) days remaining as an undergraduate student (I only attend classes on Tues/Thurs). Uh, yes. My finals all fall on one day (April 24) ... of course, between now and then I have:
  • a Pop Culture Assessment Paper (dues the 13th)
  • a lit review for my Theories & Principals of Human Communications (due the 17th)
  • a film paper (due the 17th)
  • my portion of a wikipedia entry (dues the 20th)
  • 20 listening blog entries (due the 20th)
  • a final test on the History of Rock & Roll (due by 5 p.m. the 20th)
  • a paper for my Women in the Media class (due the 23rd) 
On-going projects until we make our official move: 
  • Pack and pack some more
  • Find a job
  • Laundry
  • Wash dishes
  • Feed, clothe, house & keep healthy two amazing children
Things I have checked off my list of Things To Do: 
  • Order my class ring (and it should be here by May 11th)
  • Purchase my cap & gown. 
  • Give $20.12 for Senior Gift
  • We have found a place to live, put down the deposit and signed the lease. 
  • Find a place to live
It's been a super busy 40 days 10 weeks with another 7 to go ... But graduation is just around the corner (May 1) ... and once school is out, we will be making our move official. And boy oh boy, it will be nice to have the four of us under one roof!

Thanks, y'all, for your prayers, your kind words & thoughts, your support ... I will continue to update the blog as time allows ... thanks for your patience!

BJM

No comments:

Post a Comment