Sweet Summer (in May) Sun

Sweet Summer (in May) Sun
Five silly faces

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just Sayin'

My last day of undergraduate classes: April 24 (a day full of exams).
That's 11 weeks.
Or 22 days, since I only have classes on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
264 HOURS of class time.
Um. Wow.
Last week my Grad School folder came. No, not the one that says "accepted" (although that one will be so much more awesome!)  - the one that gives all the details for what I must do for admittance:
  • GRE Score
  • 2 Professional Letters of Reference
  • 3.0 GPA
I am a little anxious about applying (Deadline is March 15), but it's still what I want to do.
Master's of Library & Information Sciences.
I'm already dreaming of literacy programs & books clubs; of ordering new books & putting them out for my students to read; for helping with research & pointing kids toward books they'll love & bringing in authors & holding writing seminars.
I'm actually getting giddy just typing this.
So ... 22 days of this preparation for the next thing.
And there will be a next thing.

1 comment:

  1. You are making it happen, girl! You will be one awesome school librarian:)

    ReplyDelete