Sweet Summer (in May) Sun

Sweet Summer (in May) Sun
Five silly faces

Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Things I Like, 'Cause It's Friday


It's Friday. My kids have no school (yeah) and we're being lazy. But I didn't want you to think I've forgotten you ... so, in no particular order I give you 5 things I like - 'cause it's Friday!
1.       I like hand-written notes. I like getting them and I like giving them.Thank you, Emily Post.
2.       I like wearing my glasses. They make me feel smarter. Not too proud to admit it, either.
3.       I like my forehead. Seriously. It's the one part of me that I look in the mirror and it doesn't make me cringe.
4.       I like the original version of Footloose. Why would you want to re-make that movie when you re-making it means that you no longer have Kevin Bacon as the lead?
5.       I like Parenthood. Not my job, but the television show. Tuesday nights, NBC, 10 pm EST.

Alrighty, then. Have a great weekend. I'll post some updates over the weekend, if I don't get too sucked in to cleaning and organizing. And remember - click on the ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment